Monday, May 19, 2008

Gary is #1!


Last week Gary's office was told that who ever had the most sales would recieve a hefty cash reward. It was a long tough week, but guess who pulled through as the number one salesman? Yup, thats right, the one and only Gary Buckway Jr. I was so proud of him. Gary also got a 3.9 this last semester and just recieved notice that he was put on the Dean's list at UVU. Gary's basically got it going on! I landed a great job out here in Cali. I work for a company called Cypress and I am a Life Skill Couch. Basically this means that I go around to homes of mentally challenged individuals and teach them about basic life skills that we all tend to take advantage of sometimes. I am pretty excited about it and it seems to be treating me right thus far. It is a job that is super rewarding and that helps me realize just how blessed I am. I have Gary to thank for that as well. He is always helping me look at the positive things in life and to be hopeful, rather then worry like I do so well. I am so grateful for that!

3 comments:

Andee said...

Go Gary go! You are awesome!

Eleyna Julia said...

You need to post more often so I can peek in on you guys and your exciting life! Tell Gary awesome job on his sales skills.

melis said...

Ellie,

You are so sweet for your comment. Thanks, it means alot to hear that. I loved reading your posts and I am so glad that you love California so much. Luke told me about your job and I have so much reapect for you doing that- what an angel you are! Have a great day!