Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Buckway Updates

Gary and I were a knight in shinning armor and a damsel in distress for Halloween.
My best friends Marse (Rodeo Queen) and Cassie (Super Mario) at our Halloween Party.

Saint George!


Saint George with friends.



Girls Night!

Since we have been back from the summer, we have been going to school, working full time, and still trying to fit time in for fun. Graduation is nigh for the both of us and we are ecstatic to finally be done. I will graduate in Exercise Science and Health in the fall and Gary will graduate in Business Management in the summer. Ooo, just talking about graduation makes me so excited!
I am currently working at the University Mall at a store called Signature Baby. I sell baby clothes. Kind of funny given the fact that I don't have any babies, but I definitely bring some cute things to baby showers. I am also teaching aerobics at Orem Fitness Center. Gary just got a job working at the University Mall right down the hall from me at a store called Sakora Jewelers. He likes it because he is still doing sales, but this time its diamond rings rather than security systems. It's really fun working so close to each other.

Some fun things we have been able to squeeze into our busy schedule is going on a weekend get away to Saint George with our friends Marse and Lance, and Cassie and Danny. Marse and Cassie are girls that I grew up with. Its fun hanging out with all my girl friends and their husbands. It's crazy how we are all grown up, married, and some even having babies now. Its a fun stage in our lives. I also make time for occasional girls nights which are also fun.
The other night for Halloween, we went to Cassie's for a party. I dressed up as a damsel in distress and Gary was my knight in shinning armor. Gary got his costume at Wal Mart the night before. It was made for ages 12 and under so it looked pretty hilarious on his 25 year old body. At the party we went on a scavenger hunt and ate the best cobbler I have ever had. Go Cassie!

Life is so good now. I will try to be better at keeping you all updated on what's happening with the Buckway family.

2 comments:

Andee said...

Oh Misty, it was so good to see your new post! I didn't even know you guys did this stuff! How fun! Keep it up sister! Don't worry, you'll be done soon and start poppin out those babies!

Anonymous said...

Hello my cousin!
When did Gary get that job? I thought he was working at the carpet cleaning place...