Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anniversary!!!!

On March 10th it was mine and Gary's two year anniversary! It seriously could not have been a more perfect day. It started by going to a an authentic Japanese restaurant that was so0000 good! Can't go wrong with Teriyaki Chicken! It was such a beautifully cultured restaurant. The waitress was dressed in a fantastic Kimono and spoke with such meek broken English. The food was so beautiful and prepared so well. It was one of those restaurants that you want more people to go to so the owners can have their hard work pay off. Gary and I absolutely loved it there. After dinner and some ginger ice cream we drove up north to my parents house and ate our two year old wedding cake! Surprisingly it was really good. Gary and I reenacted cutting the cake together and stuffing it in each others faces. Hehe, it was fun. After cake we drove down town to the Armstrong Inn. This is were we went on our wedding night and where we went for our year anniversary as well. We love it there. We stayed in the "May Splendor" room. It was so nice! I wish it was our room at home. Once we got settled in we decided to give each other our anniversary presents. I got Gary guitar hero and a picture of us and he gave me a pearl necklace and pearl earrings. He always wins when it comes to presents. He makes it hard to top. It was such a fantastic night! I am so lucky that I found a man like Gary Melvin Buckway to spend the rest of my life and more with. I love you babe!

2 comments:

Andee said...

Oh joy! Happy Anniversary! Aren't we lucky we married the men of our dreams! You guys are cute to reenact your cake cutting. That wasn't the highlight of our wedding. I accidentally gave Rob a bite that was pretty much all frosting. That frosting is so gross! We watched our wedding video in our room. It was really fun. Keep up the postin! Lovies!

Kelsey! said...

You climbed that mountain???? agh! never do anything that dangerous again!!! Ha ha I love you!