Sunday, March 1, 2009

No More Signature Baby and Having Fun with Friends!

No more Signature Baby! Yeee ha! It was due time to be done with this job at the mall. It treated me well while it lasted, but there is only so much walking around a kiosk, trying to sell baby clothes that one can take. I will miss always meeting up with Gary after work and eating at the food court. I will also miss his random surprise visits and enjoying the life of the University mall together. I also met some great Friends that worked at the kiosks next to mine. They should make a series entitled, "The Kiosk," just like, "The Office." Ha, that would be brilliant. Now I am still teaching aerobics and personal training. Hopefully when I graduate in 2 MONTHS!!!!!! I will be able to find a good job during these difficult times, cross your fingers for me!
These are my two friends, Shay & Chelsea, that I became really close to during those ridiculously slow hours at the mall. I'll miss you girls!


The other day, Marse & Lance, Cassie & Danny, and Gary and I went to Texas Road House (mmm mmm Good!). After we went to Cassie and Danny's house. The boys watched the Jazz Game while the girls watched High School Musical 3, go figure! It was such a fun night! I love hanging out with the married couples.


Isn't this the hottest picture of Gary! hehe, he always looks good, even when he tries to look bad, ha!


























1 comment:

Andee said...

I'm glad your signature baby days are over and that we got some way cute stuff before you left! I need you to do fat prego lady aerobics instructing for me. Will you be my personal trainer? Are you guys doing Anniversary Inn next week? We just got back. It was great. Love you sister!