Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sike! We are off to Cozumel, Mexico

So we got a call today from Del Sol and they told us that we were going to Cozumel instead. They said that they reviewed Gary's resume and realized he had a lot of sales experience. Cozumel is their 2nd highest selling store and so they said they needed us there. I think I am even more excited about this destination then I was about Kona. Funny thing is that Gary and I have a picture just like this one in our bed room that says at the bottom "DREAM." We have always said that one day we will make it there and go to our dream place. I was going through images of Cozumel and this one is the exact same as that picture. We are going to our dream destination! We are so excited. Cozumel is 10 miles wide and 30 miles long! Its average temperature during fall is 70 degree's! Sounds like heaven to me! I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

The Flight Crew said...

Wow. Sounds like an awesome opportunity for you guys. How exciting. Congrats!