Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 years down, another 80 to go!

Hello everyone! If your pinching yourself right now to see if this is for real then pinch no further! Yes, thats right, I am actually blogging again. WOW! Sorry for my lack of posts. If it makes you feel any better I am always viewing yours but I am just not doing a whole lot with mine. Anyways, Gary and I Celebrated our 3rd year anniversary a couple of weeks ago and it was soooooo much fun! I have been waiting to blog so I could get the pictures of our fun filled weekend, but that is taking too much time and I don't want the memories to go away. So Gary and I decided that I would plan our Saturday activities and that he would plan our Sunday activities. So, on Saturday I started off the day with a surprise trip to "Momentum," an indoor rock climbing place. Gary was in heaven. I actually made it to the top which is huge for me with my fear of heights and all. It was so fun! Then we went out to lunch at this Rock climbing cafe. I love the organic, boarder line hippy, feel of decked out rock climbing people. I love being around them. So then we went to Cottonwood Heights, where I teach aerobics, and went swimming and relaxed in the hot tub. Our next activity was a romantic dinner at "Morellias," a nummy Mexican restaurant where Gary and I went to when we were dating. Then we went to "Wise Guys Comedy Club" which was soooooo fun! Gary and I were non stop laughing the entire time. I love it when Gary laughs hard. He gets this really high laugh and his eyes squint really tight. It makes me laugh harder! Then we stayed the night at Castle Creek Inn. This is a place down the steet that I pass by every day and have always wondered what it is like inside. It definitely did not disappoint! It was fantastic! We stayed in the Camelot Suit. The next day Gary had planned to go to Antelope Island. He had never been before and thought it would be fun and adventurous, which it was! For those of you who are wondering what is on antelope island, let me tell you. There is basically a whole lot of nothing on antelope island, ha! There are a lot of antelope and a lot of buffalo. A really neet place that we discovered there was an Old Ranch where people used to live. Brigham Young actually stayed there! They used to ship the buffalo over to antelope island, where they could not escape, and sale them so that the saints could afford to come to Utah. How cool is that! I actually felt the bed where he slept on. Love Brigham Young! After Antelope Island Gary said we were going to keep driving until we found an old fashion dinner in a boonville town where we could have dessert. So we drove for a little over an hour north to a town called "Treemonten" and had ice cream and pie at this adorable, right off a movie, dinner. Then we ended the fun filled weekend driving home. What a blast! I wish every weekend was our anniversary! I feel so lucky to have found such a wondering man to spend forever with. Love you babe!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Happy (late) anniversary! Sounds like it was a blast!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! Glad you were able to do something fun together! Love you El!!!

Eleyna Julia said...

Finally a new post! Happy 3rd anni! You guys are such a cute couple.

Jessi said...

now keep up on the posts, eh?

Halo BW said...

so exciting!

https://www.butcherbarny.us/2020/11/pinjaman-online-renovasi-rumah.html