Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun with the Family

My fantastic family came and visited Gary and I in California. We had so much fun. We went to Muir Woods, the Okland Temple, Fisherman's Warf, Alkatraz Island, etc, etc. We painted the town red! (that phrase is for you Dad) My family is so incredible! Not only are they hilarious and fun to be with but they are so selfless and thoughtful as well. My parents totally spoiled us. They do way too much for us and no matter how hard we try, they keep on spoiling and spoiling us. Gary and I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family. What a great example to follow for Gary's and mine future family. Pictures of our fantastic vacation with the fam are soon to come.

1 comment:

Brandon and Val said...

That's fun your family got to come visit you guys! Sounds like your having a fun summer! We miss you guys! and happy birthday to Gary!