Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Gary!


July 5th was Gary's 25th birthday. I started the day off with making Gary's favorite breakfast, crepes with strawberry's and chocolate. Gary had the day off, but I had to work with a client for about three hours. So, Gary decided to come to work with me. We had a blast. Romell (my client) thought Gary was super funny and super cool. We played basketball at the church and Romell beat both Gary and I in "PIG." Then we went to Cold Stone and got our selves a treat. After taking Romell home, Gary and I went to Lake Elizabeth which is about three minutes away from our apartaments. I think this lake is one of my favorite places. It is so beautiful and soothing. After walking around the lake Gary and I went to the pool and soaked up the sun for a little bit. That night we went out to eat at AppleBee's and Gary got to open the presents I got him. It was such a great day.

1 comment:

Andee said...

Sounds like such a fun day,
el! You should post a picture of the picture in the frame. I want to see!
Lovies!